Monday 22 December 2014

Tis the Season

In case you haven’t noticed, it’s Christmas Day on Thursday. Eeeeek! You’ve finished? Done? Everything? Amazing and I’m very impressed. I, on the other hand, have a list that is still as long as my arm – and I have pretty long arms. Well, I hope they’re pretty.

So I’d just like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and, if it’s been a tough year, I hope the next is good for you and, if it's been good, I wish you an even better one.


Please come and visit again in 2015 – yes, I can’t believe it either – when my first guest of the year, on 5th January, will be the lovely Cathy Mansell

2015 is the year of the goat so go on, go at it
(sorry, couldn't resist)





HAPPY NEW YEAR


If you would like to be my guest, please contact me on natalie@nataliekleinman.co.uk























.

2 comments:

  1. All so pretty you really are sooooo clever and I love following you! I cant wait for your next book. I lived Safe Harbour very much really good story. Happy New Yeay. Fxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoyed Safe Harbour and delighted you like the page. Thank you for posting and a Happy New Year to you too. Hope to see you here again soon

    ReplyDelete